- Review accounting information” Trial balance with General Ledger “ to ensure that there are not significant mistatement
- Delivery monthly report on deadline
- Serve internal customer “Management Team& etc”and external customer “Government & audit” requirement
4. Review Tax compliance
Role & Responsibilies
- Coordinate/Manage with Manufacturing accounting and finance team to ensure that day to day transactions and closing transactions are recognized on deadline with accuracy
- Review and maintain the general ledger to ensure that accounting information are quality recognition without significant error
- Coordinate and validate with Factory accounting team to Process general ledger transactions in oracle system for recurring transactions which are related with accrual, cost allocation and amortization.
- Validate detailed support schedules and monthly account reconciliations from factory accounting team
- Analyze Financial statement on monthly basic.
- Liaison with internal auditor, external auditor and government officer per assignment.
- Review monthly /Haft year and Annual, Tax compliance.
- Delivery Monthly group report and monthly management report.
- Other assignment and Ad hoc Task
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Accounting
- Age above 33 years old
- Minimum 5 years experience in the position or similar role preferral in manufacturing industry
- Strong in communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Solid knowledge of TAS and IFRS is required
- Solid Tax knowledge related with corporate activities is required
- Good analytical skills (e.g. significant change in related accounts )
- Skilled in MS Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Audit experience with Big 4 is preferred
- Basic knowledge in Oracle system