Manatal Company Limited is a cloud computing company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our mission is to offer an easy-to-use software to empower small, medium and large companies in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Our goal is to be the leader in the recruitment software industry by 2020 in South East Asia.
As a Sales Operation Intern, a typical day might include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Conducting customer meetings and demonstrating the product.
- Continuing to build and validate our extensive Customer and Prospect contact database
- Interfacing with customer base on their product experience
- Adapting in a rapidly changing environment
This job might be for you if you are:
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Self-driven, self-disciplined individual
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding with communication and presentation skills and are comfortable interacting with clients and colleagues in a professional and helpful manner
- Excellent with interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Must have strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well as Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
What you get:
- More responsibilities & Learn fast and more in a challenging environment
- Lively and International work environment
- Pioneering mindset of innovative people around