Who are you?
We want your creativity, critic opinion and analytical skills.
• You are a fun, energetic, creative person who wants to assist SEED in making the world a happier, healthier and greener place.
• You know how to tell a story and the power of change effective communications can have.
• You are a collaborator that can take a project from start to finish, independently.
• You are able to voice your opinion and back it up with rational evidence.
You will work with the SEED team in Bangkok to provide assistance in the development of promotion and selection of the soon to be announced SEED programme.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Support communication efforts in promoting of SEED Thailand and SEED Award.
• Support in overseeing online communications on SEED website and social media.
• Assist in facilitating the call for application of SEED Award.
• Contribute in screening the applications and selection process of SEED Award.
Qualifications and characteristics
• Current bachelor/masters student or recent graduate in the areas of communication, international development, natural resource management and social sciences. Other academic backgrounds with interest in eco-inclusive enterprises and/or sustainable development are welcome.
• Fluent English skills, knowledge in Thai language is preferable
• Strong communication skills, proficient in online communication channels e.g. website/blogs, facebook, twitter, linkedin or youtube
• Possess analytical skills and sound judgement, Innovative, energetic and commitment to task assigned
• Experience with video editing software and design software (InDesign, Photoshop) would be advantageous.
Compensation & Requirements
• The compensation can range from THB 10,000 – 15,000 monthly, depending on qualifications.
• All applicants must have current authorization to stay in Thailand for the period of the internship, consideration will be given to candidates based in Bangkok.