Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game-changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear, and water projects, we help
our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, the planet, and profit
Tractebel in the Asia Pacific (APAC) has been implemented for several years in the region and offers
high-quality services in engineering, consulting solutions, and project management. With about 150 employees, Tractebel APAC has developed strong local expertise and has the ambition
To support efficiently the expansion of our activities in Energy, we are looking for an Intern. You will
work closely with the Management team of the assigned project. You will evolve in an international
environment, and you will work in close coordination with other teams throughout the company in
order to deliver projects at the highest quality standards.
You will be integrated in Tractebel Energy community, a worldwide network of Energy specialists keen
on sharing their knowledge. All your missions have to be performed with the highest standards of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
• Work closely with the Management Team, including the Project and Support team.
• Analyse business processes and make recommendation for improvement.
• Perform research and analysis in support of operations.
• Assist in resolving business issues using system and data.
• Perform additional projects upon requests.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and
flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and helps us meet the energy
challenges of today and tomorrow.
• Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration, Engineering, or related major from accredited university.
• Experiences with Microsoft Office.
• Good critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with different stakeholders.
• Dynamic, proactive, and independent.
• Rigorous, methodical and result oriented.
• Fluency in English.
• Internship period for 3 months.
• The intern will be based on Tractebel’s Office located on the 19th floor, Two Pacific Place, 142
Sukhumvit, Klongtoey, Bangkok (BTS Nana).
• It is an unpaid internship, but the Company will provide a daily allowance to cover