The intern will be allocated to the Recruitment Department and will have the opportunity to learn and be fully competent in the full process of recruitment. To include business development, developing relationships with clients, sourcing, formatting CV and interviewing candidates and managing the process through to the placement.
Key Attributes/ Skills/ Requirements
- Undergraduate/ postgraduate students.
- Keen to learn and progress within the recruitment industry.
- Proactive, responsible and self-motivated.
- No experiences required.
- Proven communication, presentation and networking skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Independent, excellent time management, and efficient.
- Monday to Friday – 3 months duration.
- Flexi starting hour from 08:00 am to 09:00 am.
- 8 working hours.
- Daily allowance to cover transportation and meal.
- Multinational working environment.
- Exposure to Fircroft Global network.
- Office location at Unit 2202, Level 22, Two Pacific Place, Sukhumvit (BTS Nana), Klongtoey, Bangkok – 10110.