CIEL HR is currently looking out for professionals to join our Business Development team. This opportunity will give you an excellent platform to learn about Energy Markets in developing countries.
Job Details of the Position:
- Meet prospective/existing clients, manage, orchestrate and present direct proposal.
- Meet existing clients to map further business opportunities both within India and other international locations.
- Close new business deals by methodical follow-ups with latent clients.
- Facilitate the understanding of the company’s business model and products.
- Maintain and expand the existing client database of the organization.
- Acquiring industry specific knowledge by participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Market research.
- Provide key strategy suggestions.
INDUSTRY : Energy
FUNCTIONAL AREA : B2B Sales, customer acquisition, client servicing
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate Student (Master in Management or Engineering)
- Advanced oral and written English
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Curiosity to Learn
Key Skills required:
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Lead Generation
- Market Studies
- Marketing & Sales
Compensation in INR plus subsidized fully furnished accommodation near office and all Visa and travel cost would be covered.