AIT Career Center is pleased to invite you to the Career Talk by Atos Thailand a global leader in digital services. Please find details below and pre-register to reserve your seats.
- Date: Monday, 16 September 2019
- Time : 4 pm to 5 pm
- Venue : Milton E. Bender Auditorium, AIT
- 3:45 pm to 4:00 pm – Arrival of students
- 4:00 pm to 4:10 pm – Welcome remarks and Introduction of Company by Dr. Naveed Anwar, Vice President for Knowledge Transfer
- 4:10 pm to 4:45 pm- Career Talk by Atos representatives
- 4:45 pm to 4:50 pm- Open forum
- 4:50 pm to 4:55 pm- Closing remarks by Ms. Laarni Roa, Director, Office of Student Affairs
- 4:55 pm to 5:00 pm – Photo session and One-on-One
Dr. Kasiphon Aphimukkhunanon, CEO, Atos
To pre-register, please click HERE!
About Atos Thailand: Atos Thailand (Atos IT Solutions & Services) is a part of Atos SE (Societas Europaea), which is a global leader in digital services with annual revenue of around 13 billion EUR and approximately 100.000 employees in 73 countries. Atos employs 550 business technologists in the Bangkok office, providing various business and technology consulting and solutions. Atos focuses on digital transformation to help companies and organizations future-proof their businesses and believe that the road to progress is through uniting people, business and technology. With the goal of being the preferred digital business and solution partner in Thailand, Atos collaborates with customers in the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail and Service companies; Public Sector, Healthcare & Transport; Financial services; Telecommunications, Media and Energy.
To know more about Atos Thailand , please visit: https://atos.net/en/thailand