CAREER COUNSELING SERVICES
How do you know whether you need a career counselor? Does any of the following situations sound like yours?
- I am still confused about how to plan my career.
- I don’t have work experience then how can I get a good job?
- I want an excellent CV but how do I make time from these assignments?
- I am nervous about going for an interview, how do I practice for one?
- I am already in my final semester and I feel lost about my career plan!…Someone help me!!!
- Does my education background promise good jobs in future?
- I don’t feel motivated and I lack self confidence in applying for jobs. Who should I talk to?
- I already have a job back home waiting for me but how can I start to plan my career if I want to make a career change in future?”
and the list goes on and on…….
If any of the above sounds familiar, we believe you may be able to benefit from a career counseling session.
Our career counseling session has various modules:
- Researching on career options
- Exploring the whole range of professional positions you can apply for depending on your qualifications, interests and job preferences
- Researching on the companies you are interested in- benefits, career development, etc..
- Researching for further education opportunities